Terms and Conditions
African Oxygen Limited (“Afrox”) has implemented a rewards system for loyal customers (“the rewards scheme”) to which the following terms and conditions apply:
Qualification and eligibility
1. Only customers who order and pay for Afrox products online will be eligible for rewards
2. Orders must amount to R 10 000 (including VAT) or more to qualify.
3. Online customers who qualify based on the value of their order will receive a Mugg and Bean voucher (“the reward”) from Afrox.
4. Only Mugg and Bean vouchers will be issued, and the reward scheme will commence from 18 February 2019 and may be cancelled by Afrox at any time without providing notice.
5. Vouchers will expire after 30 (thirty) days of having been issued by Afrox.
6. Participants must be 18 years or older be a South African citizen or permanent resident in the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the RSA during the period of the Reward Scheme (“Participants”/” you”/”your”).
7. By participating in this rewards scheme, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and Afrox’s decision regarding any issue with the rewards scheme will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with Participants.
8. This is an automatic entry rewards scheme. You have to place an order for Afrox products online at www.afroxshop.co.za. Order or purchase types other than online via the Afrox eShop will not be entered into the rewards scheme and will therefore not be eligible for any vouchers as the rewards scheme is limited to online orders only.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for any reward that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to any reasons.
HOW TO ENTER10. To participate in the reward scheme, you must:
11 Have purchased products online at www.afroxshop.co.za
12. Rewards are unlimited provided orders of R 10 000 or more have been placed online.
13. Orders must be placed by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
14. Afrox takes no responsibility for any damages or losses suffered due to the use of the reward.
REWARDS15. The reward consists of a R50 Mugg and Bean voucher that can be earned and redeemed at Mugg and Bean outlets country wide by placing an online order of R 10 000 or more.
16. Rewards will be communicated to Participants via sms to their cell phone, using the telephone number details provided, and the onus is on the Participant to keep this information up to date at all times.
17. Sms’s will be sent within 48 hours of the placing of the online order for R 10 000 or more.
18. A reward may not be exchanged for cash and can only be utilized once, further failure to utilize the full value of the reward will not entitle the Participant to utilize the balance of the value of the reward at a later stage..
19. Afrox will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided. Further, Afrox will not be held liable if Mugg and Bean fails to deliver or honor any reward commitment.
20. Afrox reserves the right to withhold the rewards in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the Participant is not eligible to be rewarded, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the reward scheme, acted fraudulently with regards to the rewards scheme, if it would be unlawful to provide the reward or if the Participant fails to accept the reward after 30 (thirty) days the reward will expire. Afrox’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into with Participants.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY21. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will or may be shared with the necessary parties or agents to the extent necessary to conduct the reward scheme and for rewards to be communicated to Participants.
22. By entering the reward scheme and upon being successful, the participant hereby acknowledges and accepts that their information may or will be shared on the Afrox social media platforms and web properties
23. All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
Please note that the following terms require you to take on risk, limit the liability of Afrox and indemnify Afrox. Please read them carefully and contact Afrox if you have any questions!
24. Afrox reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the rewards scheme or terminate the rewards scheme whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The rewards scheme, the nature of the rewards, as well as these terms and conditions may be amended by Afrox, at any time for the duration of the rewards scheme, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this rewards scheme, and further acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Afrox whatsoever.
25. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of Afrox.
26. Afrox is not liable for any failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Afrox, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the rewards scheme, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
28. To the extent permitted by law, Afrox will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by Afrox in relation to this reward scheme or the rewards offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
29. Afrox will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
30. South African law shall govern this reward scheme’s terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
31. A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling the consumer line on 011 821 3028 (office hours 8.00am to 4.30 pm week days). You can also contact us for further information