- Is my personal data safe?
- Are transactions on the Afrox Shop secure?
- What accessibility standards does the site meet?
- How do I switch off cookies?
- I'm experiencing technical problems with your website, what should I do?
- The Afrox Shop doesn't work in my browser?
1. Is my personal data safe?
2. Are transactions on the Afrox Shop secure?
We use reasonable security methods to protect the data that resides on our servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that information that users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. More information can be found in our Security Statement.
3. What accessibility standards does the site meet?
Afrox is committed to taking all reasonable steps to provide an eCommerce website accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are working to increase accessibility and usability and in doing so adhere to available standards and guidelines.
Disability and the Equality Act 2010
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
More information can be found in our accessibility statement.
More information can be found in our Cookies Policy
5. How do I switch off cookies?
Visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org for more information. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result. Further information can be found in our Cookies Policy
6. I'm experiencing technical problems with your website, what should I do?
If you experience any technical issues when using the Afrox Shop please contact our customer service team via Live Chat or call 0800 111 333.
7. The Afrox Shop doesn't work in my browser?
The Afrox Shop has been optimised for use in Internet Explorer 8.0. Although the Afrox Shop may work in other browsers there may be some unexpected display or functionality problems as we do not actively support them.
You can check the browser version you are running on Windows and Linux platforms by visiting Help in the browser menu, or on a Mac by selecting the Apple menu and then About.