Page last updated: 26th March 2020
Dear Valued customers
In response and support of the Nationwide Lockdown, we would like to hereby advise you on the following guidelines that we will be adhering to in terms of the lockdown protocol.
Orders will be processed as per usual business practices with the following conditions:
- Orders from State entities for Medical Oxygen and LPG
- Orders from Private Medical institutions for Medical Oxygen and LPG
- Orders from businesses that have been allowed to stay open under the essential services list.
During the lockdown period, please use one of the below mediums to place your orders:
1. Telephonic orders: 0860 02 02 02
2. Email orders: email@example.com
3. Online orders: visit us on our eShop: https://www.afroxshop.co.za
4. Homecare/Patient services Telephone orders: 0860 03 02 02
5. Homecare/Patient services Email orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders received for products and businesses that are outside of the above criteria will not be processed unless it can be verified that the customer is in operation.
After the lockdown has been completed and we have received confirmation to resume business as normal you are welcome to resend us your orders and they will be processed accordingly.
We trust that the above will receive your understanding and co-operation and would like to thank you for your continued support.
African Oxygen Limited