Terms and Conditions
20 February 2019 TO 31 May 20191. This Afrox Competition (“Competition”) is organized and conducted by African Oxygen Limited.
2. This Competition will run from 20 February 2019 TO 31 May 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
WHO CAN ENTER?3. Participants must be 18 years or older, be a South African citizen or permanent resident in the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the RSA during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/”you”/”your”).
4. Participants are only eligible to win a prize once per month.
5. By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and Afrox’s decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with Participants.
6. This is an automatic entry Competition. You have to place an order for Afrox products online at www.afroxshop.co.za. Order or purchase types other than online via the Afrox eShop will not be entered into the competition and will therefore not be eligible for any prizes as the competition is limited to online orders only.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for any prize that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to any reasons.
HOW TO ENTER8. To participate in the campaign, you must:
8.1 Have purchased products online at www.afroxshop.co.za only between 20 February 2019 & 31 May 2019
9. One winner will be randomly chosen weekly from the list of customers that have placed online orders between 20 February and 31 May 2019.
10. Incomplete, incorrect entries or reversed order entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw.
11. Entries are unlimited.
12. Entries must be by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
13. Afrox will not be liable for prizes that are damaged, lost or stolen.
14. Afrox takes no responsibility for any damages or losses suffered due to the use of the prizes.
PRIZES15. Prizes consist of one coffee machine that will be won by one online customer once a week
16. Prizes will be sent to customers within 1 month from the date of which the prize has been won. Afrox does however reserve the right to require customers to collect the prizes from a Gas & Gear retail store.
17. The prizes do not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever.
18. The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
19. Afrox reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or less than the value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
20. Afrox will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided. Further, Afrox will not be held liable if Takealot fails to deliver or honor any prize commitment.
21. The images of the prizes showcased on the competition banners are for illustrative purposes only and may therefore vary.
22. Afrox reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever. In this instance the winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. Afrox’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into with Participants.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY23. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will or may be shared with the necessary parties or agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
24. By entering the competition and upon being chosen as a prize winner, the participant hereby acknowledges and accepts that their information may or will be shared on the Afrox social media platforms and web properties
25. All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
GENERAL26. The Promoters reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The Competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by the Promoters, at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and further acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters whatsoever.
27. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of Afrox.
Please note that the following terms require you to take on risk, limit the liability of the Promoters and indemnify the Promoters. Please read them carefully and contact the Promoters if you have any questions!
28. The Promoters are not liable for any failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
29. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoters, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
31. The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
32. South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
33. A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com , or by calling the consumer line on 011 821 3028 (office hours 8.00am to 4.30 pm week days). You can also contact us for further information